BIBS Dummies Size 2 (6m-18m)
All below information is available to read here
We have sourced our favourite colours to suit gender neutral, baby boys and baby girls.
The BIBS dummy has been developed to support the child’s sucking reflex, and its shape mimics that of a breast. The teat is made from 100% natural rubber, which feels velvet soft, flexible and natural to suck on. The round lightweight shield curves away from the face, ensuring that air gets to the delicate skin around the mouth and reduces irritation.
- Please read the care instructions carefully on the inside of your box. Dummies should be replaced every 4-6 weeks. Natural Rubber swells when it is sucked therefore keeping them longer then recommenced time period will cause excessive swelling which lead to making it difficult for bub to take a new dummy (which hasn't swelled yet) In some cases the teats can split due to excessive expansion.
- All BIBS Dummies feature a vented teat which are tiny holes which allows air to escape, thus allowing it to stay soft and keep its shape, thereby helping to prevent jaw malformation.
- Due to the "vent" opening, water can sometimes enter the teat when the soother is boiled or sterilised, if this happens let the dumb cool down and then simply press out the remaining water using your finger and thumb with the ring facing downwards.
- BIBS dummies do not come with a cap or cover.
- We cannot accept exchanges or returns on any dummies for choosing the wrong colours or a change of mind.
Like any dummy, when you receive it, it will need to be sterilised before use.
Do not use a steriliser of any kind as they can get too hot and may make the plastic bubble. Immerse your BIBS dummy in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes and let it air dry.
DUMMIES ON BACK ORDER
If you wish to order a large quantity please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to add to the order list
Please note that if you choose a colour that is on back order we will not send you your order until those dummies arrive.
If you would like your dummies before the back order date please select another colour.
- Size 2: Suitable for 6 Months until 18 Months
Size 2 is also safe from NB however some babies do tend to gag at the length of the Size 2 teat however others are perfectly fine hence the NB-16m + size range to be on the safe side from 6m+ babies have developed enough that they shouldn't gag on the length of this teat so our recommendation is 6-18m with a size 2 BIBS dummy. This is a guide only. BIBS dummies have made size 2 a universal size.
- 100% BPA, PVC & Phthalates free
- 100% natural rubber teat
- The shield is made from Polypropylene (PP)
- Safety: All BIBS Dummies meet the Australian Safety Standard for soothers: AS2432-1991. They also conform with the Pacifier Safety requirements of European standard EN1400.
PLEASE READ THE SAFETY INFORMATION INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE.